Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Peace Sign



I'll take a moment of peace and quiet any time I can get it. This might not look like peace to you, but for some reason the trampoline is practically the peace sign while we are at my mom's house. My kids are always especially ridiculous over there, and we are over there several times a week. But put them on the trampoline and they are surprisingly maneagable.



Not sure it's just that they are scared to go near the edge, or they are just having too much fun to go there...but they even manage to stay in the middle and not break each other's limbs in the meantime. Merrick did twist an ankle recently, and had me carrying him everywhere for two days. (Still not sure I'm trusting that injury, though...because he managed to run when he wanted to. Seems fishy to me.) For once in his life I wasn't complaining that he's in the 10th percentile for his weight.

Check out more shots at The Paper Mama
(The second shot is my pick for this week)

No comments: