I think that a lot of kids are lovers of climbing objects they shouldn't. I knew my case was a bit extreme when I found Merrick climbing out of his window last fall. Or a more recent example, Tirzah without hesitation climbing up to the top of the playground herself, and going down the slide (also by herself) headfirst. I remember being a bit afraid of the slide growing up. I mean, what if I flew off the end? Oh, the horror. Tirzah did fly off the end. But that didn't seem to bother her. She went back for several more rounds before she tried to climb the monkey bars.
I think she is just following Merrick's example. (She even seems to be less scared of things I wouldn't mind her being scared of than he is.) I just wish he and his example would be a bit more cautious.
Check out more shots at Trendy Treehouse, Sweet Shot, and You Capture
(The last shot is my pick for this week)
(The last shot is my pick for this week)


No comments:
Post a Comment