Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lambs, Lions, and Promises

I've heard a lot of people saying recently that March "comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb". I'm honestly  not really sure what that is supposed to mean. Is the lion a good thing? Or in terms of seasons do we prefer lamb-ish? Feel free to explain this to me if you know.


Whether you're a lion or lamb type of person, I'm liking how March has started out. I'm sitting outside on the back deck writing this post right now while the kids are playing in the mud. Not really liking the mud, but we do live in the house in the swamp, so I think they are amphibians. In other news, I'm house hunting. Not really sure where I'm going, but looking makes me feel better. I decided this after I realized I can vacuum our entire house without unplugging the vacuum even once.

So back to the animals and March's personality issues. So far, so good. I realize we've had big snows in March before (please, God, don't...) but the little snatches of sunlight make the cold snaps more bearable. The little hints of color and warmth slicing through the gray remind me of how I'm always taken care of, and there are always God's promises, even through what seems like an endless winter.


Check out more shots at YouCapture

No comments: