So for the longest time I swore up and down we were done having babies. My labor and deliveries with both my kiddos had been nightmares that I really didn't want to relive. I would shiver when walking past a maternity store, and catch myself flinching when I saw a pregnant lady. It took nearly two years to stop flinching and shivering. ;)
My hubby had always said it was up to me if we had more, because he was well aware that he wasn't going to be doing all the work to get the baby here. He said he knew there'd be no c-section for him, or stitches in places I'd rather not mention, so it was my decision. But I had said, um, NO. I'm really not sure what changed my mind...but gradually I started to feel like there was someone missing. Kinda weird, maybe, but true. So, along comes Baby B III!
We are very excited, and praying that both the baby and I stay healthy throughout this pregnancy. Right now I'm praying specifically that I'll stop wanting to puke all day, but I'm not holding my breath on that one. ;) Baby B III is due January 10th, but is more than welcome to come a week or two before that if they would like to. Already I've had several people tell me they can't wait to see what name we pick out. I'm not really sure why...it's not like I pick weird names or anything. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment