I am not sure who gave us these bubbles, but they are especially big and...floaty? A good thing, definitely. Since it gives me more time between bubble blowing to get shots of the kids trying to pop them. A viscous but necessary cycle when you are a momtographer.
The kids never argue when I want to "blow bubbles". Which is usually code for you people really need to go outside. Top that, I'll even brave the mosquitoes to get you out of the house. The back yard, although ruled by blood sucking flying things, is perfect for mom stress relief. It's fenced in, and they can't get away, and there's nothing back there to break but themselves. Heaven.
I think once I invest in some bug spray you won't be able to get us in the house till the bubbly runs out.
The first shot is my pick for Theme Thursday, Check out more shots at YouCapture




No comments:
Post a Comment