Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Craft Quota?

Yesterday was one of those days where the crafty-ness happened. It's been a nice summer day with nothing really to do. And it wasn't painful at all. I know a lot of you probably have the crafty days all the time. You wake up with crafty ideas in your head. Not me. I am one of those people that see a great idea and wonder "why can't I think of this stuff?"


I want to be creative with ideas for the kids. I know they need that kind of thing. I don't want them to be stuck with their mom's lack of skill with all things that require you to be able to cut a straight line. So I'll probably just have to rely on picking other people's brains for that. Maybe if I keep going in Micheal's it will happen. Ya know, if you build it they will come, kind of thing? Yeah, probably not.


The kids don't take very well to me not paying total attention to them. (I have to focus on what I'm doing completely...not a multi-tasker, especially if it involves scissors or super glue.) So I have to wait till nap time for the crafty to happen.


Yesterday they woke up while I was still working on making these new things for the house. (Disclaimer: not my ideas. Thank you Pinterest. You inspire me with your pretty pictures.) But I do like how they turned out. Maybe there is hope for this Hobby Lobby phobic yet?


First shot is for Simplicity, Second is for Perceptive Perspective, Last is for Sweet Shot.

No comments: