Merrick has been on a Cars 2 spree for the last few days. (That's the one with Finn McMissile...the spy car) So we have had a lot of "spying" going on at our house. So when I saw an idea for playing spy training with the kiddos, I figured it would be a good idea.
We don't really have a good spot in the house to do this, but we've had fan-stinkin-tastic weather recently so the back deck it was. Merrick was confused at first, but once he got that the strings were pretend laser beams that he wasn't supposed to touch? He entertained himself for a good bit of time.
He even introduced his sister to "spy training" when she woke up from her nap. For her it was more like another excuse to trip and fall (as if my sweet graceful child needs another excuse to trip or fall out of her chair) than dodging lasers, but fun just the same.
The end. ;)





4 comments:
that is an awesome idea! And my kids love to pretend to be spys! They dress up in all black and sneak around the house :P
fun idea:) Looks like it was another hit with the kiddos;)
Looks like fun. What a great idea.
Hugs~
I love this!! I lol'd about your "graceful " child!
Post a Comment