Friday, October 12, 2012
Tough Crowd
This was the scene after dinner the other night. (Of course, I got the idea from Pinterest, cuz when it comes to the kitchen I'm pretty stumped.) We had recently made s'mores with the kids for our indoor campout a few weeks ago. They've been asking me for more of those ever since we made them, so I decided to do a little variation I had seen. It was a success I do believe. Although a bit of a messy one. I had to feed it to Tirzah, which made it easier for me to sneak bites when she wasn't looking.
I mean, what's not to like? They eat bananas like monkeys, so add a little chocolate and marshmallows (and graham cracker crumbs on top) and it was a pretty good dessert that made me feel not too bad for ruining their teeth because, duh, banana.
They tend to get stuck in a rut with what they like to eat, (read: they are so picky) so I do try to mix it up a little. Sometimes it's hit or miss, like the time I tried to make apple cinnamon muffins and they kind of gagged. They were not blueberry. Muh bad. But this time I was spared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Yum! Great idea!!
So cute! Banana boats are the best!
fun:)
I was reminded of my kids' brand-finickiness this week! The "wrong" brand of beans were purchased... usually they'll down baked beans easy... they ate like birds:/
Aren't they a hoot sometimes!
I Love banana boats. They are so yummy. I haven't had them in awhile.
Post a Comment