Jericho may be the baby, but we all know that he's no lightweight. We all also know how much wrestling is a favorite activity among the older hooligans. The other night, Merrick decided he wanted to "wrestle" with Jericho. I was a little skeptical obviously, but it seems that the match was in Jericho's favor.
The other kiddos kind of just laid in the floor and let J-Hawk smack at them and pull their hair. Entertaining for him, and for some reason they thought it was hilarious. I got 5 minutes to sit on the couch so you won't hear me complaining either. I think that as he gets bigger, though, they may not be so anxious to let him pound on them. He is already really strong, so I'm thinking it won't be so funny in a year or so.
I know there is already a famous wrestler that goes by the name of Chris Jericho. I'm sure he's not nearly as cute and cuddly as my Jericho, though. He may be able to offer J a few pointers on how to keep unruly older siblings in line, though. I think, in turn, Tirzah may be able to offer Mr. Jericho some tips. I'm going to look at the bright side here, and hope that the way she bullies her brothers just means I'll never have to worry about Billy using that shot gun routine on her future dates.






5 comments:
Ha ha. Love these and your new header. adorable!!
How much fun is that!?
P.S. Sweet header!
I know how this sounds but I'm going to say it anyway...you should definitely have more babies. They are just so adorable!
How cute. Looks like they are having a blast..
Hugs~
The first one killed me dead.
He is such a gorgeous child!!! They all are... never a dull moment I'm sure! ;-)
Post a Comment