This past weekend was busy as expected, but it was also really great. Monday is already starting off with a bang, though, so I'll just give you the abbreviated version. I've been training for a marathon (kind of kept it on the down low because you never know how training is going to go) and finished my last big run before the race. Less than three weeks till race day and I am so ridiculously excited. It was a great way to kick off the weekend and the weather was amazing. Wow.
Then we had a photo sesh with my entire immediate family. It was relatively tame for my family, and it was great to hang out with everyone and not do all the "look at the camera!!!" part. ;) We finished that off with an awesome dinner (filet mignon? uh...yeah.) compliments of some friends we haven't seen in awhile. It was great to eat and catch up and just relax after 20 miles and a photo shoot with 20 people. :)
Sunday we just went to church and enjoyed what was one of the prettiest days I've seen in a long time. It was just ridiculous. Both my teams won this weekend (Cowboys and the Longhorns) so that was a nice addition as well. And would any weekend be complete without a little crazy on the part of the hooligans? I didn't think so. FYI: He did this himself. I like to think of it as Ronald McDonald meets The Last Samaria.
Summary: it was an awesome weekend. I could do more weekends like that. Hope yours was great too!
1 comment:
may you have many more Fall weekends just like it :)
Post a Comment