Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fancy Faces

Nothing too elaborate to say over here right now. It's been the typical busy yet, well typical, kind of week so far already. I always feel like the days crawl but the weeks fly by when I look back. It's tricky, that living life business. But I'm always thankful for the fact that the majority of my time is spent with people I really really like.


Here is one example of "people I really like." She's recently noticed she can make people laugh by doing silly things, like that face in the middle picture. The older hooligans give her standing ovations for so much as sneezing...so it it any surprise she finds herself hilarious? ;) She doesn't lack for personality that's for daggone sure, but come to think of it none of the hooligans do.


At least my seemingly long days are filled with these faces. There isn't much I would rather see. Except occasionally the back of my eyelids.

No comments: