Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Tizzy Style

I've posted occasionally on Facebook about how Tirzah likes to pick out her own outfits. She, and all my kids, are very independent when it comes to this type of thing. They like to make their own meals, dress themselves, etc. For a person like me who likes all things neat and orderly, letting them do things has been a major test of my patience. But it's good for them, so I just let them go for it and try to ignore my eyeball twitching. (This frequently happens when I get stressed out or extremely tired. So, all the time basically.)


Tizzy likes to be especially flamboyant when it comes to her wardrobe choices. As much as the mixed patterns make me a little bit crazy, I feel like she definitely dresses to match her colorful personality. She is a strong, independent, spunk, emotional kind of character, and so I feel like her outfit choices wouldn't be anything less. She takes great pride in the mixing and matching (or lack thereof? Haha) and always asks do we like her outfit.


I kind of assume that one day she's going to be a very fashion forward trendsetter type of woman. ;) People will oooh and ahhh over the outfits she throws together and say they'd never have thought of it themselves, and "girl you just look fabulous". I gotta say, if anyone could get away with wearing floral sneakers, a striped dress, a cardigan, and a hat with eyeballs on it...it's Tirzah Shae. See you in a few years, Fashion Week.

No comments: