He had it on his cell phone at the time, and used to start the song playing and stick it on my belly.
Merrick's wildness has occasionally been blamed *by my mom* on our choice to play such music while he was in utero. :) I can't say if that has anything to do with it, but it kind of became something of a tradition around here to play Nickelback to our kids in my belly. Billy even played the song to Merrick while we were on the way to the hospital to deliver, and incidentally the music video played many times during my 20 hour labor on the TV in our L&D room.
For Tirzah, Billy has been playing the song by Nickelback, Gotta be Somebody. Earlier tonight Billy started the song playing, and gave the phone to Merrick and told him to put it on my belly. Here he is helping little sister carry on the family tradition:
I am not sure I'd blame Nickelback for our energetic children...but I may change my tune once Tirzah is born and we see if she follows in Merrick's wild footsteps. :)

Merrick's wildness has occasionally been blamed *by my mom* on our choice to play such music while he was in utero. :) I can't say if that has anything to do with it, but it kind of became something of a tradition around here to play Nickelback to our kids in my belly. Billy even played the song to Merrick while we were on the way to the hospital to deliver, and incidentally the music video played many times during my 20 hour labor on the TV in our L&D room.
For Tirzah, Billy has been playing the song by Nickelback, Gotta be Somebody. Earlier tonight Billy started the song playing, and gave the phone to Merrick and told him to put it on my belly. Here he is helping little sister carry on the family tradition:
I am not sure I'd blame Nickelback for our energetic children...but I may change my tune once Tirzah is born and we see if she follows in Merrick's wild footsteps. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment