Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This Too Shall Pass

Today I've been feeling a bit better. Still really weak, and struggling with back pain/spasms, but so far the blood patch they did for my wet tap *from the epidural* seems to be doing it's job. Please continue to pray for me *and my family...Billy has been doing all the work around here* that I continue to recover and feel better each day. I finally was able to get out of the bed today...I had to stay down for 24 hours after having the blood patch done. I didn't realize how weak all this laying around could make a person...it was a lot of work just to move around the house. I really appreciate everyone's prayers, though. We are definitely feeling them! Billy took Tirzah to her 1st Dr's appointment this afternoon. They stopped by Target to pick up a few things, and got me this card:

Haha...It's good to keep that in mind through the rough spot we've been going through. :) Our two kiddos are doing great...and still seem to be getting along really well. We are so blessed!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Girl, I don't know who she looks like but she is SO beautiful!!! Oh goodness, I just want to kiss her cheeks.
So glad you're feeling a little better. I'll keep on praying for you all! Enjoy this time of rest while you can (even though it's hard and doesn't seem like a blessing)...I'm sure in a couple months you'd love to lay around for a few hours. :)
Love you, girl!!!