Snatching things off the shelves if I happen to get too close, or out of the cart if I stack stuff too high, making crazy noises and yelling greetings at other innocent shoppers, asking to eat everything I put in the cart, etc. He's even been known to escape out of the child seat when I definitely strapped him in. Today we decided to brave wal-mart with both our kiddos. In this picture they look innocent enough, even holding hands. At first I thought *how cute*, but as soon as we pulled out of the driveway the fun begins. Merrick snatching things from Tirzah and making her fuss, and throwing blankies and paci's on her. So don't be fooled, if you happen to run into us in wal-mart...you should probably duck. :) But we do love every minute with these two...don't be fooled about that either. :)
Monday, July 20, 2009
Partners in Crime
If you think Wal-Mart isn't the equivalent of a thrill ride, or maybe swimming with sharks, you never been to Wal-Mart with Wildman. Its nonstop action from the time we set a toe outside the house to when we get home. He makes shopping a full-contact sport, doing everything he can to keep me on my toes:
Snatching things off the shelves if I happen to get too close, or out of the cart if I stack stuff too high, making crazy noises and yelling greetings at other innocent shoppers, asking to eat everything I put in the cart, etc. He's even been known to escape out of the child seat when I definitely strapped him in. Today we decided to brave wal-mart with both our kiddos. In this picture they look innocent enough, even holding hands. At first I thought *how cute*, but as soon as we pulled out of the driveway the fun begins. Merrick snatching things from Tirzah and making her fuss, and throwing blankies and paci's on her. So don't be fooled, if you happen to run into us in wal-mart...you should probably duck. :) But we do love every minute with these two...don't be fooled about that either. :)
Snatching things off the shelves if I happen to get too close, or out of the cart if I stack stuff too high, making crazy noises and yelling greetings at other innocent shoppers, asking to eat everything I put in the cart, etc. He's even been known to escape out of the child seat when I definitely strapped him in. Today we decided to brave wal-mart with both our kiddos. In this picture they look innocent enough, even holding hands. At first I thought *how cute*, but as soon as we pulled out of the driveway the fun begins. Merrick snatching things from Tirzah and making her fuss, and throwing blankies and paci's on her. So don't be fooled, if you happen to run into us in wal-mart...you should probably duck. :) But we do love every minute with these two...don't be fooled about that either. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was finally "caught" this week at Walmart...LOL... I have ALWAYS opened a pack of refrigerated bagels and let the kids munch on them while I shop.... sooooooo peaceful!!! I have been doing this since I was at YOUR stage... toddler and baby... just need quiet...lol
This week while checking out the cashier scanned the bagels and then looked at the package (with 2 bagels missing) and said, "Did you know your are missing some?"
hahaa... I just answered, "Yep."
I also had a random customer stop me at Walmart and said that I make shopping with three children 5 and under look "easy"... I guess she missed the meltdown on ailse #1... LOL.. but it was a nice complement and I was able to praise the kids for their good behavior... which is soo nice to do:)
I love the hand-holding picture:) TOo cute!
Oh, and soo glad you are getting out!! Feels nice, I'm sure, even if it's just a trip to Wally World:)
Wal-Mart is an adventure without kids. I bet everything is an adventure with two kids. Fun stuff.
Post a Comment