Monday, July 27, 2009

Twitterpated

I know Tirzah doesn't Tweet, but her mom does. (This picture is of one of Tizzy's bibs) In a rare moment of quiet in the car, Billy and I were saying its interesting to wonder what will be the latest craze when our little hooligans are my age. My parents I'm sure never imagined things like Facebook or Twitter *even though everyone and their mom is on Facebook*, and they told me it was creepy to tell people what I'm doing all the time on Twitter. :) I remember trying to teach my mom to use her email, and also watching my 10 year old sister Ali explain to mom how to use her cell phone. I just hope that when i'm old and not cool anymore, Merrick and Tirzah will be patient with me and teach my how to use their new-fangled gadgets. ;)

1 comment:

Rob said...

By that point it will be micro-chips in our brains so people can see what we are doing on the world wide web as we are doing it.