Saturday, November 28, 2009
New 'Do
Some things never change. My hair was becoming one of those things. I don't think I'd cut it since...well I'd rather not get into that. Believe it or not, by the grace of God, I managed to not have any split ends...but it was getting a bit on the scraggly side. I was also at the "hormonal hair falling out" that comes with having a baby. Nice. So long prenatal vitamin-induced shampoo-commercial hair. ;)
Another perk of having my little sister home from school is free haircuts. She is pretty good at it, and likes to practice on us. Yes I know, sounds scary. But she's really good, and it's $20 I can spend somewhere else.
I was ready for a pretty drastic change...and something not so long. *Since Tirzah's latest hobby involves grabbing everything: my earrings, hair, face, skin, whatever she can get her little fingers on. So...I had her chop off um, alot, of hair.
Still getting used to it, but I think I like it. Billy really likes it, I think he was worried about what exactly I was going to do to my hair when I said something different. I'm sure that my mom is thinking...now if I can just convince her to cut Merrick's hair...nah. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks good! I always say I'm going to grow my hair out, but I get too fed up with it and cut it off before it gets anywhere close to being long!
Funny - I still remember you with short hair - I can't think what you'd look like with it long! Cute!
Aww I love it!! It's a good change I'm about to make too. You've just given me more courage to do it! Thanks. hehe. ;) Love ya!
Thanks, guys! Brittany can't wait to see what yours looks like! :)
The new do is super cute! :) Good job pretty lady!
I love it! :-) I posted an old picture (from high school gasp) next to a new one on my blog recently and got so depressed when i rrealized my hair looked exactly the same!
Post a Comment