Monday, November 16, 2009

Playing Favorites

Not talking about my kids...although I do have two favorites, but I'm not telling who is who. ;) And speaking of kiddos...Merrick and I had the chance to go play in the leaves in the backyard a few days ago. Fall is one of my favorite seasons...I have 3 favorite seasons: Spring, Summer and Fall. I just tolerate winter since it includes Christmas. ;) No seriously, I do love fall, and this fall has been really gorgeous. Merrick is so much fun to watch...everything is new and interesting to him: like dumping leaves on my head for example, which is what he most wanted to do while we were playing. I didn't mind, at least it kept him entertained enough to stay in the yard. I snuck in some pictures while we were playing, it's best if I keep my photography undercover around him...or I get the classic Merrick *back-of-the-head* shot. :)

This week at I Heart Faces the theme was Autumn Beauty. I think we caught the beauty part just in time, since Ida knocked all of our leaves out of the trees this weekend. :)

14 comments:

In Everything said...

I love raking the leaves(pine needles... in our case...LOL) and letting the kids jump in them before we really clean them up:) And I'm all about some leave throwing:)

Great pic of Merrick:)

Concord Carpenter said...

Great blog, cool knack with story telling - thank you for sharing!

J said...

thank you for your comment!
I love your picture! The background is realy awsome, and your little guy is such a cutie!

Tami Tripp said...

Your kids are adorable - I love the photos on the top of your blog.

Your picture this week is fun. Love fall photos and playing outside in the fall.

dmauton said...

I love pics of kids playing in the leaves. Very cute.

Thank you for the comment on my entry as well.

Unknown said...

Wow. What a very beautiful picture. I just love it. The sun. The leaves. Everything!

Fotobiography said...

I can tell you love taking photos. I really like this shot. What great memories!!! Good job. BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Annette said...

Great shot. Looks like fun, playing in the leaves. Very cute.

Nikki B. said...

what a cool shot!

Joyeful said...

I love it! Did you add a texture to it? It looks great!!

Martie said...

What an awesome shot!

Britt said...

So cute! I bet he loves playing in those leaves!

The Animator's Wife said...

wow, sweet light and nice catch!

Erica said...

what a fun picture! i love how his shirt says "i'm awesome" :)
thanks for stopping by my page too!