She's such a good puker...which probably makes even less sense. She just pukes and goes about her business. I guess she's gotten the hang of it. She's been doing it since she was born. (he had reflux as a baby) She seems to get kind of carsick...because it happens a lot in the car. Which is a whole extra round of puke-smelling fun to clean. (Have you ever cleaned puke out of a carseat? Ohmuhgosh.)
I say all of that to explain to you why the title of my blog made me laugh till I cried. I know, you're thinking, it's not that funny. After several pukes, and temper tantrums from the 3 year old, we finally were able to settle down for the evening and just hang out at home. (No more puking) Merrick is starting to play imaginary games, but isn't to the stage yet where he's embarrassed when you catch him. Which added together is pretty much hysteria.
After he had a very long and serious chat with Buzz Lightyear about how he needed Jesus in his life and told Buzz his attitude was "not neccesawy" (and no, I'm not making that up) he proceeded to pretend he was one of my mother's cats. He curled up in this bucket, and meowed and pretended to snore for a good 10 minutes. He said his name was "Frankie". My mom's particularly fat cat. I assumed it was safe to call the being in the bucket Frankie, but I was wrong.
I asked "Frankie" was he ready for bed and he snapped, "I'm not Frankie. I'm (wait for it...) THE BUCKET CAT! Why aren't you laughing? I guess it's just exhaustion on this end...but I laughed till I snorted. Which, admittedly doesn't take much. The older I get the more I snort when I laugh. Cute, huh? Anyway...that's all I got. Hope none of you has to clean up any puke today.



No comments:
Post a Comment