Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Upside

I recently posted about how I hate the white stuff. I don't want to mention it's name, I feel like it's kind of like a cold. If you admit you're getting it you're a dead man. If I admit it (*shhh...*) snowed, it might do it again.


I did realize that there are upsides to snow, however. My hubby got to come home from work early twice this week. And he brought me food. Always a good thing...I do like to eat. And it's always nice to have backup with the kids, who can smell exhaustion like blood hounds.

Also it makes for great pictures of the kiddos. One kiddo didn't mind the snow so much, the other kiddo kind of looks like she's not impressed. I think it was mostly these boots I put on her, which were ridiculously too big. Sorry kid. I'll try to find you some boots once we dig out of here.



Another good thing about the snow is all the goofy things my kids say as they learn about something new. I love watching them learn and grow, but at the same time? Ouch...just stop. You don't have to get any bigger, babies. You're already not "babies" anymore. I wouldn't mind if you slept a bit longer, but that's about it. ;)



Check out more winter shots at The Paper Mama 
(the first shot is my pick for this week)

No comments: