Before you judge my hairstyling skills, please remember I'm better at photographing the hairstyles, not the actual putting them on people's heads. And you should see my hair...I can assure you this looks like a prom up-do compared to my (just got back from a 5 mile run) ponytail.
I think it's ridiculously cute...but I thought those little headbands I always put on her were ridiculously cute too, only to have my dad make fun of them. So I can never be too sure. ;) I'm a little insecure when it comes to hair. Too much tom-boying it when I was a kid and not enough learning how to fix my own hair.
I'm hoping to right this wrong when it comes to Tirzah. Not that I'm encouraging the wearing of tons of make-up. She can be all the tomboy she wants (and I think with a brother who teaches her the latest wrestling moves, she won't be able to help it) but I do want to help her learn to fix her hair/do her make-up if she so chooses. With any luck she'll be really good at it, and can fix my hair.
Check out more shots at Shutter Love and Sweet Shot (The first shot is my pick for this week)



No comments:
Post a Comment