I think he played a total of 5 minutes of the hour long game. We ate, slept, drank, and dreamed soccer all week, and then when we showed up the jitters apparently got a hold of him (as well as 80% of his team...he was no anomaly) and you'd have thought the soccer ball had teeth and claws. Kids were running screaming off the field. It was still the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I guess you can't expect but so much out of a gaggle of 3 year olds in shin guards up to their armpits (because that's the smallest size you can find). He kicked it about once I think, and then tripped over it, and he was done. He also took one bite of the traditional soccer game orange slice and made the face you see above. Not a fan I suppose? But I'm still convinced I'll see him on ESPN in a few years. ;) Stay tuned, next week I'm hoping we won't be suffering from soccer-field paranoia.
Check out more shots at Perceptive Perspectives, Sweet Shot, and The Happiness Project
(The last shot is my pick for this week)



No comments:
Post a Comment