Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Hunt

We had a wonderful, sunny Easter this past Sunday. Gorgeous early morning run (that's my kind of church service right there...), fellowship and worship with our church family, and more fellowship with our extended family.


We spent the afternoon grilling, lounging around in the sun, playing frisbee, and hunting for Easter eggs. It was easy for me to tell when I looked through my shots yesterday which ones were before the hunt and which ones were after. (Chocolate beards all around)


It was a great day, with many great reminders of the real reason we celebrate Easter. (I see those reminders so many places: my kids faces, the hazy light curling around us all as the sun goes down, the breath in my lungs each morning, and chocolate. I'm only kind of kidding.) Now excuse me while I go raid the kids' candy stash while they are sleeping. ;)


He is not here, but has risen! - Luke 24:6

(The last shot is my pick for Trendy Treehouse and Sweet Shot, and the middle is for You Capture)

No comments: