Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Routine

I know a lot of people hate Monday's. But around here, after our usual crazy weekends, they are kind of our wind down time. We get back into our routine, we fix dinner at home, we play in the yard...


We go for walks, (also known as trying to herd the kids and keep them actually IN the stroller so no one gets run over by a car) we watch a little TV. We "go to bed early". (I know we always mean to, but does anyone ever go to bed when they mean to?)


I know sometimes routine is looked down on as boring, mundane, uninteresting. And too much of it can be. But I'm really grateful for the routine days with my family, when we can just relax and be together. Nothing crazy going on, not too much to do, just enjoy each other's company.


That first shot is for Trendy Treehouse, 2nd is for Perceptive Perspectives, and third for You Capture.