We had Merrick's first "soccer practice" this week. I say that in quotes, because it was probably the most loose interpretation of the sport of soccer imaginable, but also the cutest. As you can tell, in this league (3-4yo's) not using your hands is something we're still working on. I was definitely proud of my little man running around the field is those ridiculously cute shin guards.
He has his first game on Saturday. You can rest assured there will be a blog post for that. I know, you're on the edge of your seats. ;) Maybe not, but I can hardly wait. Now, where's my minivan?
(Sidenote: Anyone who makes fun of minivans has obviously never tried to load a kid into a car with only two doors. Thank goodness we have four doors now, but I'm still waiting for my van in shining armor. *Dreamy sigh*)

No comments:
Post a Comment