Monday, October 1, 2012

Brothers, Sisters, and Brussel Sprouts

I'm not usually the type to rave over a weekend. When you have three kids weekends are pretty much the same old same, just at the end of the week instead of the beginning. This weekend though was kind of a lot of fun. The one thing that may have made it better was the Patriots losing, but I digress.





Some fun stuff that happened this weekend was a great long run with that girl up there. (My sister was here from out of town.) We both love to run and never get to run together...so we had 12 miles of sister time before the whole fam headed to church together.





I think that 5 Guys will never be the same, but lunch together was a lot of fun. Kind of like thanksgiving but with beef instead of turkey. We are rarely all together at the same time, so it was great. The kiddos had lots of fun too with all the aunties attention to keep them busy. And you can never go wrong with putting things on your kids' heads and taking pictures of it. ;)




We all had dinner together Friday night as well. And my bro-in-law made brussel sprouts for us. I'm not gonna lie. I was scared. But they were surprisingly good. So not even veggies managed to be bad this weekend. It may not be as exciting as some as far as weekends go, but I'll take it. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your photos. The little guy in glasses cracks me up.. My mom always used to make brussel sprouts. My sisters and me loved them. I haven't had them in years. I should give them a try again.

Hugs~