Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Hoodwinked
It's getting to where there is a definite Fall chill in the air. I keep saying that I can't be too excited about a season that involved me having to put jackets on 4 people. Three of whom would rather push a new hole through the wrong place in said jacket than actually cooperate and put their arm in the sleeve. Why do kids DO that? Ugh. I miss the Summer already. But I'm sure no one wants to hear my whining.
But on a positive note, Jericho fits into the jacket of Merrick's that was one of our favorites. (He's considerably younger than Merrick was when Merrick wore it, but ya know. It's a size 18 months. Yikes.) They are kind of excited about the cooler weather for right now, but Merrick was whining the other day when he realized we couldn't go to the pool anymore this year. (I feel ya, man.) I think it is nice though that different seasons provide good opportunities for making fun new memories with the kiddos. I'm looking forward to that, even if not having to wrestle with them to get their jackets on to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my... they are just TOO cute!!
Post a Comment