Is there anything as ridiculously cute as a freshly bathed kiddo? I think not. And unfortunately, said kiddo knows how handsome I think he is, and uses his looks accordingly. His daddy is not amused.
Well...his daddy WAS amused about the above picture. He had stuck a "mustache" on Jericho, much to Jericho's horror. It's a sticker, kiddo, calm down. You don't have to worry about shaving for years yet, I hope.
I had felt really sick Saturday night, and ended up missing church because me and the baby bump spent the night throwing up our dinner. (I think it was just something I ate, or the fact that I'm growing a human...because I felt fine afterwards.) But Sunday when Billy and the kids got home, the above pic is what greeted me. If that doesn't make you feel better, nothing will. But laying in bed in the quiet until noon also probably helped. Wow...after the last few weeks we have had that was much needed and appreciated. I'll have to puke more often. Eh, maybe I'll skip that part.On that note, I need to go figure out how to get him out of my bathroom. He's learned how to lock himself in it, and it's become his new favorite hobby. Happy Monday, people!





4 comments:
how about those plastic door knob covers? On both sides of the door?
That last photo... SO STINKIN cute!!
Oh my word. You aren't kidding. What a sweetie.
I can see why he has his mommy rapped around his finger. He is such a cutie. But then again all your kids are cute..
Hugs~
Post a Comment