Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Spectators

They say as a mom, you're never alone. They probably didn't know just how right they were when they said that...whoever they are. I can probably list on one finger how many times I've been alone in the last month, and obviously shower time is not it.


Disclaimer: I got a little flack when I posted this pic for "showering with my phone". But as clarified when I posted it, I always shower phone-free. Honestly I often have to ask a random kid where my phone IS. It happened to be on the bathroom counter, (and in the lifeproof case I got for Christmas) so as with most of our moments...it got documented with a pic. Apparently making me the weirdest person in the history of ever. ;) Now that we have that out of the way...

Jericho used to try to get IN the shower with me, but ever since I invested in this handy dandy see thru shower curtain liner, he can make sure I haven't disappeared, or gotten sucked down the drain, all without getting wet. I highly recommend it to any mother, especially those with a baby who can't leave you alone for .5 seconds. Cuz you know...privacy really is overrated. Well, at least in the minds of the people I gave birth to. I still think it's nice. But I also eat broccoli, and that also makes me the weirdest person in the history of ever as far as those particular people of mine are concerned.

3 comments:

*Jess* said...

yep. Jocelyn is the same way. I have to give her a play-by-play on what body parts I am washing so she knows how soon I'll be done :P

Anonymous said...

This made me burst out laughing. HA HA HA! : )

My weirdo husband takes his phone in shower with lifeproof case also. He likes to listen to music. I am always so happy for those 15 minutes of disconnect. I want my phone as far away from me as possible : ).

Happy Wednesday, Love, Becky

Tara said...

that is so stinkin cute! (especially when it isn't me- hehe)