I was a little worried that poor Merrick, my mountain goat of a child, wouldn't have anything to climb on at the new house. I know I have a few friends who have expressed their concern as well. ;) I mean, the kid loves to climb...it's like putting a killer whale in a bath tub. Just wouldn't seem right.
The older two kids share a room upstairs. Their room looks like it was once an attic that was made into a large bedroom with a bathroom/closet. It's a pretty fun room...so far they love it. It has these stairs with no lights as well, which is kinda odd...so I hung some Christmas lights as a way of keeping them from falling down the stairs. Ok, really it was to keep Billy from falling down the stairs. Anyone who knows him knows he falls down the stairs about once a month.
And here we get back to my original point...now that there is light in the stairs, Merrick has found his first climbing spot in the new house. See? Nothing to worry about. I mean, other than him falling and breaking something. But that's a fairly routine worry around here.
2 comments:
and he hasn't broken anything yet!
Part of being kids right? I love the lights! It's like a celebration all the time!
Post a Comment