I do my best to just embrace the "help"...it's hard for me, as picky as I am about the house and everything. (I'm sure it's God's way of helping me chill out.) He's always so happy while he's helping, so it's fun to spend some time with him where he's not biting a sibling or trying to escape out of the house.
This week the two of us will have plenty of time together, since the older two have two different VBS's they are attending, but he's still too young. I don't think I've spent any significant alone time with this guy since last year when they were at VBS. It's sad to admit...but unless you're the oldest sibling the attention definitely gets split up a lot of different ways. I think having this time with him has made me realize how important it is to make time to spend with each of the kids.
At least he doesn't have expensive taste...we can clean, do laundry, and ride tractors at Home Depot all day long and he's perfectly content.
No comments:
Post a Comment