I may be just old...but I'm sure at least some of us remember those "Your Brain on Drugs"
commercials. I'm kinda feeling like that applies to pregnancy, too. I'm feeling a lot like that egg in the commercial. Fried. Done. Over-cooked. (I'm not even due yet, but it sure feels like I was due weeks ago. I think with each baby the "done" happens sooner.) I will be full-term this week though...so I'm hoping Amaryllis decides anytime now is a good time to give mommy that hospital vacation I've been looking forward to.
All that just to say...I sat down to blog about how we blew up the kids pool this weekend, and how much fun it was to play with them and the GoPro, but I really couldn't form much coherent thought, and I've already been interrupted five times in just this paragraph. So let's just forget it. I'll just post some pictures of all the splashing that happened and you can fill in the blanks. K? Here goes:
Jericho did a lot of that...face planting into the water. I think the thought he was "jumping" into the pool. In reality, he was really just tripping and ending up in the water. But at least he's not afraid of the water.
It was so much fun to be able to take pictures of them in "action" without worrying about getting the camera wet. The GoPro is sooo much fun and definitely worth the money. I have to admit though, the first time I stuck it in the water I was terrified. (Same with my phone in the lifeproof case.) I kept thinking...
what if it leaks?! Thankfully there was no leaking...I mean people get chased by sharks with these things, so I'd hope it can stand up to a kiddie pool and 3 hooligans.
Although when it comes down to it, I'm not sure which is more scary. Shark encounters, or these guys. ;)
1 comment:
I hope she comes soon! and I have to admit I am thankful I am NOT pregnant :)
Post a Comment