Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Innovation

Typically our mornings look something like this: Merrick and Tirzah wake up first, and thankfully let me and Jericho sleep a little bit later (although not late, so don't get any ideas), and they usually watch a little bit of a movie or fight like cats and dogs or something. Occasionally me and Jericho will get up and find something like this:
I'm so grateful that they do think to sometimes do things like empty the dishwasher, and fix breakfast. I'm not exactly thrilled with the way Tirzah is emptying the dishwasher, but I'll take what I can get. ;)(She was sitting on the counter, using her toes to get the plates out, and then walking across the counter to put them away. Saving herself the trouble of climbing up repeatedly I suppose?) I'm going to chalk this up to admiring her creative problem solving skills, right after I disinfect the counter.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

I love that she is picking up that plate with her toes. I did the same thing as a kid!