Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chikin Eater

Anyone who knows us, knows that around the Barron household we are obsessed love us some Chick-Fil-A. It would seem, after Tuesday's episode of Chick-Fil-A Tuesday, that they love us too. There is this really nice lady who works at our nearby CFA, refilling drinks, getting people sauces, carrying trays, complimenting people's ketchup-covered kids, etc. I guess they might call her a greeter. This nice lady has been very sympathetic over my very pregnant condition, and is always surprised to see me *still pregnant* the next time we show up to eat. She and several employees have joked about how Tirzah will be born with chicken feathers, and how they should use us in commercials, etc.

Tuesday when we were finishing up our lunch, she told me she had a surprise for me from Chick-Fil-A. *I'm thinking: I'm so huge they want me to wear the cow suit* But no, they gave me this big CFA cooler full of goodies:
My surprise *besides the big cooler* had a water bottle, a shirt, 3 milkshake spoon/straws, a stuffed cow, and free coupons for 2 milkshakes, 2 kids meals, 2 CFA sandwiches, and a party tray. There was also a little card inside that that says it all: It's nice to know my dedication has been noticed. ;)

1 comment:

In Everything said...

OK... you must really be a CHICK-Fil-A preferred customer!! That's soo cool:)

I wish we lived closer to a Chick-Fil-A... I much prefer that atmosphere, clean environment and amazing customer service to any ole fast food place;) The kids also like "Chick-a-way" ;)