Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Efron Shmefron

It's the time when my mom starts fussing at me to cut Merrick's shaggy hair. :) I love Merrick's long blond mop hair, and hate cutting it. I've already cut it twice in his 20 months; he's got a ton of hair. It used to look something like this:Or occasionally when it was full of suntan lotion, this:
And, to his father's dismay, I have been known to do this a few times...*But only because he saw me take my ponytail holder out of my hair, and wanted to try it for himself...rest assured the samurai hair style didn't last long :)*

So I've been letting it grow out, again, and trying to ignore various comments like "he can't see where he's going" or "he's getting a mullet". (Which he isn't, I might add. I'm not a fan of mullets, and I would draw the line there. haha) I decided to get some photographic evidence that my completely right humble opinion on Merrick's hair isn't so far off; he's right on top of his game when it comes to current hairstyles. I think he pulls this hair-do off way better than Zac, if you ask me. But I'm not biased. ;)


1 comment:

Jessi said...

Girl, leave his hair long. I LOVE it!! And yes, he does pull it off better than Zac.
LOVE