Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This Time Last Year...

So I stumbled upon several of my friend's blogs who have started participating in something called:
I LOVE photography, so I thought I'd see what it was all about. They have weekly contests, so it sounds pretty interesting. This week's contest is At the Beach. This time last year we were at the beach for the first time with our Wildman:
We're headed there again next week. We can't wait! We are definitely ready for a vacation this year. *We're just hoping our two hooligans let us get a bit of rest ;) I guess that's what the aunties/grandma is for ;)

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

What a cutie! I love the hat and the proud onlooker.

In Everything said...

Glad your jumping into this "contest".... It's fun to find pictures that fit into the caterogies and to see the winners:)

Like the picture of Merrick!! Were you trying to keep him sand-free? lol.... we tried to keep my boy sand-free the 1st time at the beach. Now he sees the beach and runs to the sand and jumps in the sand and crawls int he sand on his tummy:)

Erin said...

Yep, I've decided it's not worth it to go on "vacation" unless you go with family, who can deal with the kiddos, so I can actually sit for awhile. We go in a few weeks.

kristi said...

ha! too cute!