Monday's seem to be bad days. Monday is synonymous with stink, stank, and stunk. "I've got a case of the Monday's" can be seen all over facebook and twitter. But I think it's all about perspective. Monday can be the start of a fresh new week where we get things done, make things happen, love, live and learn like we didn't last week.
I know it's easier said than done, but just wanted to encourage all you fellow Monday-inflicted people out there. This
can be a good day. Especially when you have some heart-shaped shades to at least bluff your way through it...

Really...can it be a bad day when you look this great? ;) Wishing everyone a great Monday, and a great week!
This is the day that the Lord has made.
Let us rejoice and be glad in it!
:: Psalm 118:24 ::
This week at i ♥ faces the theme is "Smiles". Check out their link for more shots and blogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment