You can't really walk around the mall without smelling these. So while we are usually really good and don't blow money on a gigantic sugar coma, but just merely drool on the glass at Cinnabon, we actually bought two soccer ball sized cinnamon roles and both ate the whole thing.
I am glad that we've been able to make a priority of date night recently. It's been really good for both of us to get away from the kids, and all that needs to be done around the house, for a little bit and just hang out together. I highly recommend it if you don't have a date night.
If babysitting and money is an issue *thankfully I do have free auntie-powered babysitting*, I heard some great advice somewhere that said to do a trade off with another couple for free babysitting. Great idea...I'll have to remember that when all my single sisters are married and grown up. ;)
Speaking of said children, I think one thing that makes date night even better is that "I missed you so much" reunion with the kiddos when we get home. Sometimes it only takes a few minutes of their antics to get over that...but it is a nice side effect. ;) They even let me have a little bathtub photo shoot of them this time.
I think they might have missed us a little bit too. Ok...it could have been all the Hershey kisses they sampled just put them in a really good mood. ;)This week at You Capture the theme was "Sweet". Check out the link for more shots!

No comments:
Post a Comment