I feel like I've been leading a double life. That may be a bit drastic, but I realize I have never blogged about a very important part of our life: Chipotle. Yes, I know that sounds drastic, like I said. But around here, we love Chipotle in a way that can only be compared to the way we love Chick-Fil-A, and um, possibly oxygen.

My husband, Billy, especially loves Chipotle. I think he would be happy to eat their newborn sized burritos for every meal. The way to that man's heart is definitely through infant sized burritos. I think these things weight more than our 2 year old...who by the way loves their quesadillas. We used to get him refried beans when we ate there, but realized that refried beans = us asking for a broom before we leave the restaurant because he made such a mess with them.

The first time I ate at Chipotle, I took one look at their menu and turned up my nose. There was hardly anything on it, I thought. What's the big deal? But the simplicity grew on me, as well as how fresh and tasty their food is. Their claim about their food is that its: "unprocessed, seasonal, family-farmed, sustainable, nutritious, naturally raised, added hormone free, organic, and artisanal". I just call it delish.

I also realize in writing this that I sound like a Chipotle commercial. That's alright with me. Billy was so excited earlier today when I told him I should do a blog post about Chipotle, and was all too willing to run out and get the necessary props for our photo shoot. ;) We have no shame, I know.

Tirzah is also realizing what she is missing, and is working hard at her chewing skills so she can participate in the family Chipotle-eating festivities. The family that prays, and eats Chipotle, together stays together...that's what I always say. Well I've never said that before, but makes sense to me. ;)

This weeks You Capture theme was "Fresh", which totally applies to Chipotle in my humble opinion. Check out the site for more Freshness.

No comments:
Post a Comment