Thursday, April 8, 2010

Weed Killers

I'm not into gardening. Sometimes I have visions in my head of myself, up to my elbows in dirt ...reaping the benefits with fresh veggies and a colorful yard. Then I laugh cuz I realize this will most likely never happen. I am way too squeamish when it comes to things that live in dirt.

Thankfully, no one is living next door to us. Because Merrick beheaded all of their pretty yellow flowers I do not know the name of. I love to take pictures of other people's hard work, and also the random things that are growing in my yard that I had nothing to do with. Obviously, cuz they're growing and not dead. *I have such a notgreen thumb that I can kill weeds, people, just by watering them. It's a skill I've worked hard to cultivate.* Merrick, however, apparently likes to pick other people's hard work.

Photographing other people's gardening is what I was doing when he took care of these flowers. To quote him, he "take 'em off". I was really sad, actually, and fussed at him for it just a bit. Even though I suppose he had no idea what he was doing. I need to teach him, for future reference, not to pick the flowers or weeds growing in our yard. Or other people's yards, either.

If he really wants them dead I just need to water them, and they'll be long gone. ;)

No comments: