Seems like we've been hitting a lot of milestones around here lately. Merrick is in a big bed, Tirzah is actually crawling, and now she is pulling up...when she is supposed to be sleeping. ;)

I remember this phase with Merrick. The sleepless in the crib phase..because there is just better things to do. It's cute to find her standing up. She seems to know that she's got to get busy, and walking, because another of her aunties is getting married in October and expects her to participate in the usual flower girl mayhem.

I just wish, during nap time, she would be a little quieter about the standing in the crib like Merrick was. But Tirzah does everything
with flair. And by flair I mean, screaming and yelling with a good chance of a full blown tantrum. Whether it be happy or mad...we aren't always sure. *I didn't realize 9 month olds threw tantrums...but this one does. Any pointers on what to do with a tantruming 9 month old please let me know. ;)* But I'm looking forward to that new house I'm going to get when she gets a record deal with those lungs of hers. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment