So in the spirit of, ahem, healthy eating...I made a carrot cake the other night. Ok, ok...I made a boxed carrot cake. But, FYI it has real raisins and carrots in it. Which are healthy thankyouverymuch. We are practically health freaks now. Pass the fruit. We might just happen to dip it in chocolate before we eat it. ;)

I'm curious about other people's dessert eating habits now that I've done my confessing. Do you eat dessert every night? Once a week? Every hour? *The last would be my preference, but I'm trying to set a good example for the kids...who are already going to be seriously affected I'm afraid by my mutant sweet tooth gene.*
Hopefully they will also inherit my cavity-free gene. Yes, I think I did hit the jackpot with that one. If I've gotta be addicted to sweets at least God is smiling down on me and not letting it rot out my teeth. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment