Saturday, May 15, 2010

Don't be fooled...

...I know that she looks all cute and innocent in this picture. And the cute part is true, at least in our opinion. *I know other people's kids are never nearly as cute as your own. Pretty sure that's some kind of defense mechanism so that kids survive their early years. ;)* But we've learned that this is the calm before...

...she starts spitting. I mean, she has it down to an art. You'd think we would see it coming...

But she is so fast that we always manage to get it in the eye, or find ourselves suddenly covered in baby food. *The latter usually happens when you are dressed and ready to leave the house.*

She's so good at this spitting thing that we get spit on from the backseat of the car, while we are driving. Nice. Every time we think that she has moved on and retired the spitting hobby, she notices we've let down our guard and, you guessed it, spits right in someone's face. It's gross.

But like I said...since she's our own DNA, we actually laugh and even think it's kinda cute. I know...parents are so weird. ;)

No comments: