My sister...finally....graduated. Not finally as in it took her a long time. She did it in the run-of-the-mill 4 years. Finally as in, thank goodness she is done and we all don't have to give her candy, flowers, and money to make her go back for another semester. ;) She was much like I was...
not the biggest fan of college. I honestly didn't care for it. I didn't like class, didn't like the cafeteria, didn't like living in a dorm. Ugh. I did better once I moved off campus, but started really feeling "in my niche" once I was married and working full-time. Our brother was a totally different story...I am pretty sure he would do his bachelor's all over again if he could. *shivering* But to each his own.
Anyway, enough unhappy thoughts...;) I am so proud of my little sis, who actually just got married in March also, busy girl. She was so relieved and excited after the ceremony that, much to mom's dismay and cries of unlady-like behavior, this is how she posed for pictures:

Congrats, Pookey! *Oh the nicknames you give people you grow up with...* We love you!
This week at i♥faces the theme was "flowers and faces". Not exactly sure if this passes...but I was feeling like a rebel this week *ok...when is that NOT the case* and I pretty much just wanted everyone to see my fab little sis being her unconventional self on graduation day. Check out the link below for more great shots!
No comments:
Post a Comment