Merrick is alot like his dad. His looks, the way he acts, etc. He is high-energy and always likes to push the limits...ya know, just to make sure I'm paying attention. So I was really worried when we moved him to his "big boy bed" last week. I was picturing middle of the night horrors like him wandering the house, playing with his toys, taking a hike out in the yard, whatever.I have been pleasantly surprised though, by how well he's done in his new bed. The first few nights were totally uneventful. So we moved the crib out of his room and moved Tirzah into it. *She may or may not have still been in a bassinet this whole time.*
So far the worst thing that has happened since the bed switch was waking up to this incredibly handsome face beside my bed one morning. Which, really, wasn't that bad. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment