Monday, May 3, 2010

Train Up a Child

Disclaimer: I had nothing to do with this...but I'm not gonna complain about a man who washes dishes. Merrick, Tirzah, and I always help out at Mom's house on Tuesday and Thursday. We do any shopping that they need done, errands, etc, and we also cook dinner.

I was busy trying to cook something chicken-ish, since Plan A fell flat because I was missing some ingredients. My sister Abby was busy chopping up potatoes. Merrick wanted to be a part of the fun, and offered to help with the dishes, which were abundant.

Abby wrapped him up in his little dishtowel/apron, and he put on Mamoo's *code for Grandma* pink rubber gloves all by himself. I'm gonna be chasing the girls away if he keeps up this behavior.

The cabinets, counter, and floor in Mom's house have never been so clean. ;)


Check out more "Mamarazzi" shots over at Household Diva's blog...
Mamarazzi Monday

No comments: