Merrick usually doesn't let it last but so long. He tends to go all UFC on Tirzah, and she lets out a few of her opera quality notes to let him know that is a game girlfriend doesn't wanna play. She prefers things like eating random items off the floor and turning over my trashcans so that my house looks like a dump.
After a few peaceful minutes...enough to lure my attention to other places...Merrick usually waits until I'm not looking to practice his wrestling moves on Tirzah, but she's pretty good about letting me know what he's up to, even without speaking any English. She's already tattling...that will drive him crazy later. ;)
Now that she's moving around...he is also using it as an opportunity to encourage her to get into a bit of trouble. Like a little splash in the toilet, or sitting by her and laughing while she dumps out all the diapers in the basket, or, ahem, helping her when she pulls all the cd's off of the shelf. He's seemingly enjoying not being the only person who gets mommy flustered with a hand-crafted mess.
All kidding aside, it's great to see the two of them playing together and laughing at each other. Sometimes they are in their own little world and totally cracking themselves up. I hope they get to be great friends as they grow...and I hope that I survive the current jungle to see it. ;)
See more shots over at Household 6 Diva's blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment