Friday, December 21, 2012

Just Add Friday

...and a little instagram. Here's a little peek into our week, as seen by my iPhone.


Although he hasn't done it since, Jericho did stand up on his own this week! Big guy!


So, taking a poll. Would you wear those shoes? I say they look like a hospital visit waiting to happen for this girl. If I gotta break an ankle, I'd rather do it in my running shoes. ;) Although I can do without that as well.


That would be the face of mischief. Beware.


As requested, Merrick got "a funny line" on his corn dog, just like on the box. I may not be a chef, but I can handle a funny line.


Did a little "express Christmas" with my family, since they won't all be here on Christmas day. It was lots of fun, and Jericho got a pretty sweet new hat, as you can see. He kind of looks like his hat, come to think of it. ;)


Oh, and last but not least, Jericho apparently has a thing for dog food. Who needs cheerios? ;)

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

dog food is a very popular treat at our house, too. But she actually loves the water bowl more :)

Way to go on standing up J!