Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Regifting

You know we've all gotten those presents. The ones that you genuinely don't know what it is, or you can't understand what possessed someone to think you'd want it, or you know that someone is just trying to get rid of something they didn't want. It might be the thought that counts, but there are some thoughts people just shouldn't have obviously.


In speaking of gifts, I found several doozies under my tree earlier this week. I don't think I'll be re-gifting them, though. Although, trust me, there have been times... (Those are probably also in the "shouldn't have thought that" category.) These gifts cost a ton, I know, since I'm still paying for them. ;) They are non-refundable, but they are also pretty priceless I think.


In all seriousness, if that's possible around here, they are some of the best gifts I've ever received and I wouldn't trade them for anything. But...this year I'm making sure I ask for something that doesn't make noise or require that I buy it a lot of batteries. ;)

3 comments:

Alita said...

I only re-gifted one time and it took all the joy away AND I felt horrible about it.

I will never be re-gifting again.

AND

your gifts are beyond precious!

Alita

Meg said...

Love your "gifts under the tree" shots! So precious! You've definitely hit the present jackpot with those three amazing kiddos!

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Loving all the cute faces.