Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Weird is the New Normal
Me and the hooligans built our first fort the other night. It was a lot of fun. They really seemed to enjoy mostly running in and out of it and yelling, but who am I to say how a fort needs to be used?
Jericho didn't do much running, as you can see. But he is pretty determined to figure out how to scale this bookshelf like his siblings before him. And he gives new meaning to the term bookworm, since he liked to eat them for snack.
They can't go 5 minutes without being weird, which I guess makes that normal around here. So I wasn't surprised when playing in a fort turned into what you see above. Not surprised at all.
This is about where the fort met it's end. When Tirzah decided to try to start using it as a slide we called it quits. I know, I'm such a party pooper. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
my three brothers and I used to build the biggest best blanket forts around! They would span wall-to-wall in Jason's room and we'd beg my mom to let us keep them up all week long!
Too Cute. Your little ones always look so happy. Looks like they are loving life.
Hugs~
Way too adorable- can almost hear the giggles
Post a Comment